Yossi Bester (Founder and owner)
Has been employed at Elron and Elbit (major Israeli Electronic Corporations) from 1965 to 1993 in the following positions:
- Head of the Engineering Department
- Chief Engineer of the Military Products Division
- Vice President - Quality and Productivity Division
- Vice President - Inframatrics (Elbit USA)
- Vice President - Head of Industrial Systems Division
- Corporate Vice President - Quality and productivity
Certified by the Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, in Mechanical Engineering.
Senior Management post study by the Haifa University.
Advanced Management study program for executives by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MIT.
Vice President of the International Academy for Quality and a lecturer in the field of quality and the economics of quality and productivity at conventions in Israel and throughout the world.
Past Vice-Chairman and Fellow of the Israel Society for Quality and a Fellow of the American Society for Quality.